Intro Blog

                                                 

                                                                       

                                                       

                                                                        my cat Lucy 

Hello everyone, my name is Paola! I am a 17-year-old freshman here at LBCC majoring in Business. Outside of school, I work at Target as a Style Consultant. I lack interests I can call passions, but I have a few hobbies. I played tenor saxophone for 6 years and although I don't play anymore, I listen to music whenever I can! I also love building Legos and puzzles aside from watching TV. Although I don't get to do it often, I love being outside and doing activities such as hiking, camping, and just overall sightseeing. Finally, thrifting is something I have been doing for a few years now and enjoy just as much today. I love that every day is something new and if you know where to look, you can find some real treasures! 

The main reason I am enrolled in this course is because it is a requirement for my major, but either way, marketing is a big part of the business world. Various aspects of business depend on marketing and I hope this class will provide a deeper understanding of it and will aid me in the future. One thing I look forward to learning through this class is how to better sell myself as someone who can be of great importance. Additionally,  I find it fascinating to learn about how companies use marketing and how it affects consumers. 


                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Gush for the UNbrush?

Marketing in the News: Musk is Falling